Response to [LC-2710]

Hi Rumen,

Here is the working group response to your comment.
Please let us know whether that addresses well your concerns.

Regards,
                Youenn

> Subject: Confusing description
> Section: 2.2 Grammar Learning Disabling Parameters
> Paragraph: "Grammar learning is disabled...
> Grammar learning is disabled in the case of a production ..."
> Comments:
> There should really be a better name for "Grammar learning is disabled in the case of a
> production ..." A suggestion: "Disabling the evolution of build-in grammars"?

The current phrasing is based on the assumption from the working group that a single mechanism (grammar learning disabling)
is defined and may happen at two different stage of the EXI processing.

We also think that section 2.1 and section 2.2 should be kept aligned in terms of terminology.
Hence the current phrasing that we plan to keep.
Please let us know if any better suggestion comes to your mind.