RE: EXI LC Comments (#13) : missing schemaLocation attributes

Dear Youenn,

Thank you again for your comments. I'm writing to respond to your comment
#13, which said:

> 13) Section 8.4.3

> xsi:schemaLocation attributes seems to be removed from the infoset

> before encoding in agile delta streams. Is it by design or is it
implementation related?

Good question. The xsi:schemaLocation and xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation
attributes are not permitted in EXI streams when the strict option is set to
true. Based on your comments, we are including some additional text in the
next version of the specification to clarify this. However, this does not
completely explain the issue you are seeing in the EXI reference encodings.
This was due to a problem with the encoder configuration used to generate
the encodings. The correct configuration will be used next time the group
updates the reference encodings. Thank you for reporting this!

    Best wishes,

    John

AgileDelta, Inc.

john.schneider@agiledelta.com