Re: Question about EXI Draft - Position of Self-Contained

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your answer.
I understood that the mechanism to find Self-Contained Data from an EXI
document is out of the specification.
If possible, please show me some mechanism you and WG-members have
discussed.

Regards,
Keisuke Tamiya