[LC-2196] RE: Minor text corrections

Hi Simon,

The EXI WG is grateful for your interest in the EXI documents, your attention to
the language details in particluar, and the time and care to report them back to us.
It will surely make a difference, and such a report is valuable to the continuous
effort of improving the quality of EXI deliverables.

We have worked on the suggested changes in our internal editor's draft copy of
the documents. You will see the changes in the public draft when the documents
are published next time around.

There is one suggestion in your report that might have been a result of
confusion. The wording of "Schema-deviated" in section "8.5 Schema-informed grammars"
was indeed meant to be phrased that way. To make the intent clearer, we plan to
modify the sentence as follows.

"Of particular note is that built-in grammars that are invoked for schema-invalid
 occurrences of elements or the elements that matched either SE(*) or SE(uri:*)
 but are not declared in the schema are still subject to dynamic grammar learning
 during the rest of the EXI stream processing as is described in 8.4.2 Built-in
 Fragment Grammar. "

Thanks again,

-taki