Re: W3C wiki and multilingual contributions

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:23:17 +0200, Jeremie Patonnier
<jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> This is my first time on this ML. I'm a French web designer highly
> involved
> in Web standards evangelism.
> Recently, Karl Dubost and Chris Mills had push the Opera Web Curiculum on
> the W3C Wiki. I like it and found it quite accurate (I use it on my daily
> work when I train people). I would perform a French translation of it.
>
> So my question is : Is the MediaWiki used by the W3C able to support
> multilingual contributions (with cross mediawiki links, etc.)?
>
> Thanks

Hello Jeremie

I'll find out whether MediaWiki supports multilingual contributions.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR