Re: "The basics of HTML" article updated

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:44:29 +0100
Cc: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, "'public-evangelist@w3.org' w3. org" <public-evangelist@w3.org>
To: Jeremie Patonnier <jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com>

On 9 Aug 2011, at 16:39, Jeremie Patonnier wrote:

> Thank you Coralie.
>
> By the way, this article need 2 images to show some rendering example. Do you know how is it possible to upload images on the wiki ? I'm unable to find this feature.

In the editing screen, there is an "embedded file" button, which looks a bit like a picture in a frame, in the middle of the button bar.

One thing I was wondering about though - you don't seem to be allowed to upload example files to the Wiki. I have tried a few times to upload HTML files, etc, and been told it is a disallowed file format. So what to do about this? I am currently linking to the versions on dev.opera.com.