Re: HTML <head> article updated

Hi Chris, I think it should be separated into another article there.

Read it at once, but there is about half of the actual article speaking for
just one element.

Cheers,
Danilo Strauss Neto
Web Project Manager / Graphic Designer
0 55 (31) 8872-6268 - Belo Horizonte, MG
danilosneto@gmail.com
http://dbrainstorms.blogspot.com/