Re: New translations

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:00:53 +0900
Cc: Sebastian Snopek <sebastian.snopek@yahoo.ca>, public-evangelist@w3.org
To: W3C Translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Hello Sebastian, w3c translators, public-evangelist.

You wrote:
> I have the pleasure of informing you that two new
> documents have been translated into Polish:
> 1.
> Original version:
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/03/web-kit.html.en
> Polish version:
> http://www.t4tw.info/tlumaczenia/qa/web-kitpl.html

Thank you for your work, and apologies for a really long delay in
replying to you: this apparently fell through cracks, several times.
Your translation is now in the list of translations for the "web-kit":
http://www.w3.org/QA/translations#switch
and published along the other translations:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/03/web-kit.html.po

If other Polish translators wish to have a look at the translation,
that would be great, too.

Thanks.
--
olivier