Change of QA IG co-chair

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:47:33 +0900
Cc: "'public-evangelist@w3.org' w3. org" <public-evangelist@w3.org>
To: www-qa@w3.org

Dear participants of www-qa and public-evangelist,

This is to inform you that Lynne Rosenthal (NIST) has decided to step
down from her role as co-Chair of the Quality Assurance (QA) Interest
Group [1]. She plans to continue to participate in the QA Interest
Group.

We are also fortunate that Patrick Curran (Sun Microsystems) has
accepted to become the new co-Chair. I will continue my role as co-
Chair.

I would like to say that working with Lynne inside the QA WG and the
QA IG was wonderful and very effective. She has been taking care of
many things with Olivier Théreaux, previously. I'm really looking
forward to see her working on new work inside the QA IG.

Thanks a lot to Lynne and Welcome to Patrick.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/IG/

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***