Re: [Call For Review] How to Add a Favicon to your Site

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 07:54 +0000, David Dorward wrote:
> allow for other types of links to icons for particular purposes in
> future. rel="next icon" could provide an icon to display next to the
> "Next" link on a toolbar such as
> http://www.christophm.de/software/firefox/cmSiteNavigation/

And answering my own question as to why /that/ would be a bad idea ...
it would still mean that the icon is the next resource to look at.

I plead "Its too early!". :)

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."