Digital Web Magazine - Seven Accessibility Mistakes (Part 1)

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:03:25 +0900
To: "'public-evangelist@w3.org' w3. org" <public-evangelist@w3.org>

Because the learning curve is always a sequence of failure and success.

[[[
There are several reasons inaccessible Web products get published.
One we discussed in my last article is that some clients just don%
u2019t care about accessibility. Their reasons make a lot of sense if
you put yourself in their shoes. Another reason is developer
mistakes. Making mistakes is natural, and suffering the consequences
and learning from them is what makes us better developers and better
people.
]]]

-- Digital Web Magazine - Seven Accessibility Mistakes (Part 1)
http://www.digital-web.com/articles/seven_accessibility_mistakes_part_1/
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 01:02:03 GMT

*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***