Re: Web standards for tomorrow

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:20:45 -0400
Cc: "L.David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
To: "'public-evangelist@w3.org' w3. org" <public-evangelist@w3.org>

Le 2005-09-21 à 12:18, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> Test Suite Coverage, at least at W3C, it has improved tremendously
> in the last 4 years. It was not part of the culture at the
> beginning, it is now. Look at the Matrix for example.
>     http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix
>
> If you want I could extract the list of all TS.

I removed Primers, and Guidelines (like Web Arch for example) and try
to condense when a TS addressed multiple Recs (modular Technology)

TS = Test Suite
Tech = A technology which can be published in multiple specs (for
example OWL is 5 documents)

* 1996 -  1 Tech -  0 TS
* 1997 -  2 Tech -  0 TS
* 1998 -  4 Tech -  3 TS
* 1999 -  7 Tech -  4 TS
* 2000 -  3 Tech -  1 TS
* 2001 -  8 Tech -  3 TS
* 2002 -  8 Tech -  2 TS
* 2003 -  9 Tech -  6 TS
* 2004 - 13 tech - 11 TS
* 2005 -  4 tech -  4 TS

Your mileage may vary depending on the way you count it's sometimes
tricky. But data comes from the Matrix, if you want to verify. 2001
and 2002 were bad years. :(((

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***