Re: Fwd: Hippocratic Oath for Webmasters

I'm grateful for all the feedback from the list and I'll make changes
when I next get round to the next version- not likely this week.
I'll credit by name those who have provided feedback. Spyware
is not addressed, so thanks for bringing that up. If you've got a form
of words to suggest to cover spyware, that would be great.

--
Dr Martin Poulter   Web Site Editor and Technical Researcher
The Economics Network  http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/

Based at the Institute for Learning and Research Technology,
University of Bristol  http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/