Re: Hippocratic Oath for Webmasters

Le 05-11-22 à 12:03, Anthony Ettinger a écrit :
> Starting from the ground up, this list should be a
> guideline. I'm not sure I like the "pledge" and
> "hippocratic oath" spin on it, as it's a nice goal,
> but will not always be able to live up to those
> standards in real life.

I think that the idea for the initial authors were to show the
engagement and the responsibility. But it can sound indeed a bit too
much for certain people.

10 commandments of… will be too religious
The Zen of…
Art and the zen of…
Guidelines… might be perceived to scholar.
Etc.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ten+commandments+of%22
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22zen+of%22
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22art+and+the+zen+of%22