Re: Web 2.0 and Validation

Le 05-11-02 à 18:40, Patrick H. Lauke a écrit :
> We can't really define what it is yet, but we can already validate
> it... :)

I like the post of Joe Gregorio on this

[[[
The whole discussion is fascinating not only for technical points,
but for the psychological aspects. There is no hard and fast
definition of "Web 2.0" and the nature of that nebulous concept
allows it act like a technologist's roschach test.

It's like a rorschach test, which let's everyone pour their own
thoughts and ideas into it, forming it to how they see the world.
What shouldn't be suprising is that I see the world diffently from
most people.
]]]

  -- What do you see in Web 2.0? | 2005-08-09 | BitWorking
http://bitworking.org/news/What_do_you_see_in_Web_2_0_

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***