Re: Using Feeds That Invalidate Page

You may even need to use an HTML Tidy type thing to convert bad to valid
code.

http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

There's a number of similar implementations available in various
languages, that you may find useful.

--

Director

pid@neutralgrey.net

ng m: (+44|0)7976 411939
ng w: www.neutralgrey.net

This message is copyright (c)2005 neutral grey ltd
reg. in england: co.no.04927018

This message is intended only for the use of the individuals to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and all of its attachments.