FW: A Case for XHTML

From: Luca Mascaro .info <info@lucamascaro.info>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:40:38 +0200
To: <public-evangelist@w3.org>

>Sure, web is a wonderful thing, no doubt. But, is necessary a major
>definition, >plus many real example, on modular dtd, on semantic.  on guru
sites they are still discussions on as to use headers ...
>CSS Zen garden is nice, but now is a little old approach and it doesn't
>resolve these semantics problems.

I agree with livio, in the web we alwais discuss about the graphical aspect
(css) on Xhtml page, bug we do not speak enough about the semantical aspect
of the content and hours outline

>Yes, in reality my little site not have tables and it work very well
>with XML ... but for to many "normal" people xml, soap, other standards are
only theory.
>I would like that instead it became normal.

It's the difference between the real web standard programmer and the web

Best Regards

Luca Mascaro [Nemo]

personal: http://www.lucamascaro.info
work: http://www.next-design.net | http://www.phiware.ch
association: http://www.ioshi.org
Non chiedetevi cosa il Web puņ fare per voi, ma cosa voi potete fare per il
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***