Re: Certification and/or Education/Outreach

http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,3605,1358546,00.html

There's a number of things in this article that ought to be of interest
to this list.

pid

--

pid@neutralgrey.com

ng m: (+44|0)7976 411939
ng w: www.neutralgrey.com

This message is copyright (c)2004 neutral grey ltd
reg. in england: co.no.04927018

This message is intended only for the use of the individuals to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this transmission in error; any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission is prohibited.
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and all of its
attachments.