Re: Mailing-List and participation

Hi Karl,

(If you mail was a follow-on to an earlier thread, I didn't make the
connection. This seemed to come out of the blue to me.)

Perhaps it would help to clarify which topics are best discussed or questioned
on this list.
If I have a question, I would probably do a brief web search, and if that
didn't address it, ask a question on the list that is most relevant. There are
discussion lists for most of the w3c technologies, so perhaps some are
wondering which topics would you like questioned here?

hth
tex