Re: Danish companies and the use of W3C standards (new survey)

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:19:03 +0100
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: <public-evangelist@w3.org>

* Karl Dubost wrote:
>Le 16 mars 2004, à 06:03, Soren Johannessen a écrit :
>> Danish companies and the use of W3C standards (2004-03-16)
>> English summary and major findings can be viewed at
>> http://www.ae35-unit.dk/standard/danishcompanies.html
>
>Another interesting document I think if we publish a method and
>tools/templates to create such a survey, It might be possible to
>encourage people to do the same in their own country.

Well, I've got both..., see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Mar/att-0168/ieqacmd-sample-output.txt

for pretty-printed sample output for the invalid W3C XML
Schema homepage, <http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema>, and see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Mar/0169.html

for 371 such reports for all W3C Member homepages. I look
forward to (X)HTML documents generated from the latter :-)

regards.