Re: Danish companies and the use of W3C standards (new survey)

Hi Soren,

Le 16 mars 2004, à 06:03, Soren Johannessen a écrit :
> Danish companies and the use of W3C standards (2004-03-16)
> English summary and major findings can be viewed at
> http://www.ae35-unit.dk/standard/danishcompanies.html

Another interesting document I think if we publish a method and
tools/templates to create such a survey, It might be possible to
encourage people to do the same in their own country. I'm pretty sure
for example the interop group in France would be happy to run such a
survey.

It might also help us to identify where the efforts are needed and it
will attract the press on such results.

* Is there a small group of volunteers on this mailing list to start
such a guide?

The thread we already had on the list will make it easier to write.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***