Re: HTML Test Suite

On Mar 11, 2004, at 05:58, Alex Rousskov wrote:
>> Olivier is trying to set a framework to automatize everything so it
>> will be easy to run the tests and to collect the results before
>> releasing a new validator version.
>
> This sounds like a normal tool development QA, not a full blown test
> suite to test other test suites.

Not a test suite for test suites indeed, but, as you know, testing a
test tool brings an additional level of complexity from any "regular"
testing of a tool being developed.

That said, testing test suites is an interesting goal, and I hope the
experience gained from testing test tools will help us when/if we want
to go down this road.

--
olivier