HTML Test Suite

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:17:42 -0500
To: public-evangelist@w3.org

Le 10 mars 2004, à 10:48, Alex Rousskov a écrit :
> IMHO, a large representative collection of known-to-be-valid and
> known-to-be-invalid documents that are related to W3C standards would
> indeed be a vary valuable resource for validator authors and beyond. A
> test suite to test test suites should be a much lower priority.

hmmm. This exists for a long time now for HTML 4.01. But I'm not sure
it's what you want.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Test/

plus http://validator.w3.org/dev/tests/#xml

Olivier is trying to set a framework to automatize everything so it
will be easy to run the tests and to collect the results before
releasing a new validator version.

For others markup TS you might have some in
http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix.html

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***