HTML Validity of Wikis (was RE: The use of W3C standards in Denmark Part II)

Added some thoughts.  I'm pleased to see W3C experminting with Wikis.

I've only just got into Wikis recently.  One slight concern I have is the
validity of Wiki pages (I created some pages in the Wikipedia, with some
embedded HTML).

I've just validated http://esw.w3.org/topic/QA/ValidatorStatistics and
noticed one error (not in the area I added to though!)

Brian

---------------------------------------
Brian Kelly
UK Web Focus