Re: The use of W3C standards in Denmark Part II

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:16:24 +0100
Cc: 'Soren Johannessen' <hal@ae35-unit.dk>
To: public-evangelist@w3.org
Hi,

This discussion start to be really interesting. I have started to
factorize the information at this place

	http://esw.w3.org/topic/QA/ValidatorStatistics

You are welcome to contribute.

Le 05 mars 2004, à 09:55, Brian Kelly a écrit :
> I have had a discussion with Soren directly about similar work I have
> been
> involved in.
>
> I have been analysing Further Education college Web sites on a regional
> basis -the most recent surveys are available at
> http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/events/workshops/rsc-yorkshire-2004/
> surveys
> /
> http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/briefings/briefing-59/

Feel free to add these references to the wiki and describe it a bit.

Another related questions:
	* How do you use your statistics result to encourage people to switch
to Web standards, improve tools, etc.
	* What are the communication strategies associated with these
principles?

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***