Re: W3C Validator on Mac OS X

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 06:31:31 +0900
Cc: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
To: public-evangelist@w3.org

On Jul 25, 2004, at 8:26 AM, Karl Dubost wrote:

> http://developer.apple.com/internet/opensource/validator.html

Cool, David and his team(?) sure did a beautiful job, and it seems
they're listening to feedback and keep improving the document, so don't
hesitate to drop them a line if you find a mac-related issue.

I see only one serious mistake in the current document: it makes you
download the CVS HEAD, which is clearly (at least I hope) marked as

I will drop them a line.