Re: XHTML Validator to RSS

From: Matt Mullenweg <m@mullenweg.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:58:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-evangelist@w3.org

Karl Dubost wrote:

> I remember a remarkable article from Simon Willison about staying valid
> [5].
> Movable Type has a plugin MTValidate [6]. Do you know about other tools?

WordPress does some rudimentary XML validity checking and correcting, but
it's far from perfect. As a developer it would be great to have a fast,
high-availability web service that we could text to and have it check (and
optionally corrected), preferably over XML-RPC.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | more soon...