need help with keeping my department up to date! Web QA Training and Certification

From: Lisa Boman <lisa.boman@opuscreative.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:41:46 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-qa@w3.org>, <public-evangelist@w3.org>
I am the Internet Quality Manager at a creative and technology agency
here in Portland Oregon. I am looking for training or certification for
my employees. Would you have any idea of where to refer me, so my
department can keep up with emerging technologies and testing standards?

Thanks for your help!

Lisa
Lisa-Marie Boman
Internet Quality Manager
opus:creative
main 503.220.0252 | direct 503.972.3941
2303 NW 23rd Avenue, Suite 206 | Portland, OR 97210
 <http://www.opuscreative.com/> www.opuscreative.com