RE: New danish survey - Web standards

Hi Soren
  Another question about the methodology.
  Did you validate the page that the end user would view or the entry point
of the Web site?  I've sometimes found that redirects (which can be
implemented in several ways)can mean that these aren't identical and this
can affect the results of validation checks - i.e. you end up analysing a
HTTP redirect message and not the final page which the user sees.

Brian

PS I also think it would be useful to record the MIME type of the entry
point - especially for XHTML documents.

---------------------------------------
Brian Kelly
UK Web Focus