Request for ideas, information

From: Kim Nylander <docbox@mail2Consultant.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:55:30 -0800
To: <public-evangelist@w3.org>
Greetings.

Next week I'm presenting a talk ("The Quest for Compliance") on using
W3C standards when creating and redesigning Web sites
(http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/interlab03/).

Does anyone have suggestions where I could find specific, concrete facts
to back up the benefits of using W3C standards on Web sites? I have one
good measurement: size of the same page rendered using tables and using
XHTML/CSS. Taking the sizes multiplied by number of page views in a
given period, and then cost in bandwidth.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Kim Nylander

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com