RE: XHTML 1.0 spec (was Re: Call for contributions: new and improved "Web site quality" articles

Hi Jim (and Bob)
    Following your comments about XHTML and MIME types I've written a
draft advisory document which takes on-board your suggestions:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/briefings/briefing-35/

and a case study which explains why the QA Focus Web site uses XHTML and
how we intend to change the MIME types:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/case-studies/case-study-22/

Comments welcome.

Thanks