Re: Acting locally : a draft for a new article on W3.org

Quoting Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>:

> Hello Tristan,
>
> On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 12:41 Europe/Budapest, Tristan Nitot
> wrote:
> > You'll find a very first draft on
> > http://www.nitot.com/temp/Acting_locally_detailed.html
> >
> > It is more or less supposed to be a sequel to
> > http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/08/LocalAction
>
> This article looks very good indeed.

Thanks!

> You're saying it is a draft, how
> far do you think it is from completion? Do you want a review from this
>
> list now, or for a later draft?

The current draft is ready for review, IMHO.

> Given its scope and the scope of the existing "LocalAction" article in
> W3C QA space, I believe both could easily be merged.

I wrote it more as a sequel to "LocalAction".

> What do you think?

That would be fine for me to be a co-author of the resulting work, but I'm not
sure I'd be able to do the merge myself. If you want to do it, please do.

--Tristan