Acting locally : a draft for a new article on W3.org

From: Tristan Nitot <tristan@nitot.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:41:51 +0200
To: public-evangelist@w3.org

Hi,

After an e-mail discussion with W3 staff people (Olivier and Karl, from
the QA group), we came to the conclusion  that sharing my experience
with Web standards promotion could help other people replicating and/or
adapting the French projects I have been participating to in their
respective countries and regions.

You'll find a very first draft on
http://www.nitot.com/temp/Acting_locally_detailed.html

It is more or less supposed to be a sequel to
http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/08/LocalAction

It may eventually, after review, being published on W3.org.

Suggestion, critics and reviews are more than welcome.

Cheers,

--Tristan
--
Mozilla and OpenWebGroup contributor