Re: Weblogs, etc. on standards and accessibility updated

Karl Dubost wrote:

> At 11:13 +0200 2003-06-18, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 18:43, Oskar van Rijswijk wrote:
>>
>>>  Ed Nixon wrote:
>>>
>>>  >I've just completed an update to my 25 April 2003 post, "Web
>>> standards and
>>>  >accessibility weblogs,
>>>  >etc.":http://www.lynnparkplace.org/vot/archives/accessibility/000015.html
>>>
>>>  Why don't we mirror the content of this page on the W3C website QA
>>> section?
>>

>> We ought to reply to this...
>

> replied :p in your RSS feed baby!
>
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/01/News2003#x20030618a

Thanks. This is likely the best solution currently. There have been some
other ideas floating around about how best to aggregate (and to
maintain) this resource. It's probably getting to the size and scope
where those ideas should be explored more thoroughly.

For example, if it's feasible and I can figure out how to do it in MT,
perhaps a unique RSS feed would be useful for that entry, instead of or
in addition to my having to post a new entry to VOT and post a notice to
the list.

This does nothing to deal with the management, integrity and
organization of the entries themselves, of course. And it is currently
location specific. I can scratch my head about that too. But suggestions
and comments would be a help.

Thanks.                       ...edN