Re: Weblogs, etc. on standards and accessibility updated

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 18:43, Oskar van Rijswijk wrote:
> Ed Nixon wrote:
>
> >I've just completed an update to my 25 April 2003 post, "Web standards and
> >accessibility weblogs,
> >etc.":http://www.lynnparkplace.org/vot/archives/accessibility/000015.html
>
> Why don't we mirror the content of this page on the W3C website QA section?

We ought to reply to this... Of course, I don't think it makes any sense
to mirror that on the W3C site (for obvious maintenance reason, +
possible political issues). But what about announcing it from the QA
home page?

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org