Re: web standards and accessibility blogs, etc.

From: Holly Marie <hollymarie@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:26:16 -0500
To: "ed nixon" <ed.nixon@LynnParkPlace.org>, <public-evangelist@w3.org>

From: "ed nixon" .

> I've taken the liberty of culling from the lists of weblogs, magazines
> and community servers posted today. You can find it here:
> http://www.lynnparkplace.org/vot/archives/accessibility/000015.html.

Hi Ed,
This is great. Let me compare your list to one I have in html and see if
there are a few you did not list. Looks like most of the standards,
guidelines, and accessibility blogs are present, though I think I missed
seeing a few. Will get back to you tomorrow on this, and if I forget,
email me a nice note.

I need to make a collection of these for another purpose or two. So we
are going to be able to attack two situations with one task.  [smile]

Thanks,
holly