RE: Web Standards Evangelist Related Blogs?

Well thank you very much... it comes to show you never know who you actually
connect to when blogging...

I am quite amazed to realize that I am not limited to the french community.
Sometimes, I wish i did write in english to touch more people, but the
reason why it's in french only is because there was a complete lack of such
resources when i started back in feb 2002. Even Tristan Nitot
(www.standblog.com) who does a wonderful job, only started last summer.
since then, many have followed and we now have great resources in french.

The realisation of openweb is just one of many examples that quality
original content can also be made available in french. :)

I feel i can make a difference for those of us who don't understand english
but publishing in french. However, realizing that i manage to come through
in english all the same makes me very happy. It feels more complete that
way... :)

Denis Boudreau
www.cybercodeur.net