RE: PCMag ranks the browsers and says IE6 is the best...

From: SanJo;\) <tumkho@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:33:27 -0400
To: "damien" <damien@coda.co.za>, <public-evangelist@w3.org>
My concern with IE and other browser like it is that it "fixes" problems
with code so that Web developers and users never know if there is a
potentially serious problem with a page such as a missing tag or botched
code on a secured page that would make the page unsecure.  The last browser
to require Web developers to code page correctly was Netscape Communicator
4.79.  I still use this browser and, because of it I am able to launch top
quality Websites.  I also find a lot of poorly coded Websites, many of them
high-profile, corporate Websites!  The frequency of discovery is increasing!

Sandra.