Re: PCMag ranks the browsers and says IE6 is the best...

From: damien <damien@coda.co.za>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 19:01:58 +0200
To: public-evangelist@w3.org
You might be familiar with RichInStyle.com's Test Suite?
http://www.richinstyle.com/test/
Generated from a database of 2000 tests with results submission and
automatic reporting on bugs, etc.

They also have a Bug Table generated from the results, which will show you
just how buggy your browser really is:
http://www.richinstyle.com/php/results.php

Should be everything you're looking for.
Go Moz !  :)

d.

At 01:29 PM 9/27/2002 -0700, Peter Sheerin wrote:
>This also sparked an idea--it would be quite helpful if someone could
>compile a
>list of sites or test suites that are designed to follow the specs without
>resorting to fallback hacks and non-standard code. Such a list is exactly the
>thing we need in order to counter people that think IE6 or other browsers
>"render every page smoothly".
>
>Heck; I'll volunteer to maintain that list, if others can help me flesh it
>out.
>
>The first obvious choice is Eric Meyer's css/edge--but what else is out there?

damien du toit

url: http://www.coda.co.za
cell: +27 (0)82 7807118
icq: 2099552