Re: Converting to standards... (sort of)

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:05:26 -0400
To: public-evangelist@w3.org

Eric,

Thank you very much for that.

At 23:06 -0400 2002-09-22, Eric A. Meyer wrote:
>in both Gecko and IE.  It's available at
><http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/fixed/kpmg/>.

>lucky I got that far.  I freely admit that what I did was a hack job
>on a hack job, and could no doubt be improved upon.  Since it was
>done as a personal gratis project, I was willing to give up only so
>much of my Saturday afternoon to it.

Yes I think that many people could do. I hope you will have help for
this one. I think I remember to have seen a valid Yahoo! website on a
list one day.

I think it could be easily done for Yahoo!, Google, etc.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---