Introduction

From: Rick S <rickms@email.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:30:10 -0400
To: public-evangelist@w3.org

  Hey all,

   My name is Rick Smorawski, currently working as a Unix System
Administrator for an ISP.  I am debating a move to website developement
area.  I have extensive 'off the record' experience with Perl, PHP,
html, xhtml and some dhtml via javascript & dom.   Being a close mozilla
follower for the last 2 years (M8?), as well as an MS hater, I have a
vested interest in seeing established standards provail over De-Facto
standards.  I'm am currently working on an XML/XSLT based  content
management system (for the practice, mostly).

Regards
Rick