Re: W3C Home page switched to full CSS layout

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:37:30 -0000
To: <public-evangelist@w3.org>, "Randy Reames" <randy@reames.org>
Cc: <site-comments@w3.org>

"Randy Reames" <randy@reames.org>
> Jim, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

I'll gladly accept any feedback anyone wishes to give, and will debate any
of the design compromises I have chosen, just as I hope others will debate
their design choices, I feel the W3 need to explain the rather strange
design choice to choose the poorly supported XHTML as text/html over HTML
4.01 - if there are good reasons for it, then we need to know them so we
can include the same.

> I congratulate the W3C on the change.

Certainly from an CSS perspective, and semantic layout itself it has much
to be applauded.

Jim.