Re: CSS and Netscape

Ok. Maybe I'm crazy. But what kinds of designs are you speaking about, the
ones that are impossible to achieve in NS4 using standards?

Maybe some sample sites you could direct me to, or even screenshots or
photoshop mock-ups would be much appreciated.

Either we're not on the same page concerning visual design, or we're not
on the same planet.

Thanks,
--
Austin