Re: playing with SWED

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 15:55:48 +0000
To: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: public-esw@w3.org

Hi Libby,

Just another follow up on this:

> I've only had two real problems. One is that DOAP's schema has French as
> well as English and for some reason the browser seems to prefer the
> French version.

I've now added a "preferredLanguage" setting to the config to fix this
(also means you can define different data sources in the different
languages over the same data sets). It'll migrate to the external server
before you are back (!) but if you want an updated copy earlier then let me
know.

Cheers,
Dave