Re: Deliverable 8.3 Final Draft - RDF Encoding of Multilingual Thesau ri

Looks good and clear.

only comment is that the code for german is "de", not "ge", I think.

I'm intrigued by the fact that the examples are all based on describing a
blank node that is a concept - is this a deliberate choice?

Cheers

Chaals