RDF Thesaurus - Unresolved Design Issues

From: Miles, AJ (Alistair) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:16:13 -0000
To: "'public-esw@w3.org'" <public-esw@w3.org>
Cc: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, "Wilson, MD (Michael) " <M.D.Wilson@rl.ac.uk>

Hi everyone,

I've started a writeup and discussion of unresolved design issues regarding
the RDF thesaurus work.  It's on the SWAD wiki
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/RdfThesaurus>.  Nikki, Dave B., Danbri, Dave R.,
Andy, Libby, Chaals, Steve C, Paul, Brian, Ian, Alvaro, everyone in SWAD, it
would be great if you could get involved, I could really do with some
feedback and a bit of your expertise.

I'll post a short summary to the public-esw-thes list when I add any new
issues to the wiki, so please keep an eye out.

Yours,

Alistair.

CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Building R1 Room 1.60