Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:17:25 +0000
From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
To: ... elided ...
Subject: SWAD-Europe Workshop on Semantic Web Storage and Retrieval, Amsterdam

Dear workshop attendees

I'm happy to announce that the workshop agenda has been finalised and
that the website has been updated with the new details along with
your accepted position papers.  You can find out everything you need
at the following addresses.

Workshop home page - links to everything else; and includes location
and transport details to get to VU.
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/20031113-storage/

Position papers
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/20031113-storage/positions/

Expected attendees
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/20031113-storage/attendees.html

So you've got a week to have a look at the position papers and think
about the issues before I have the pleasure of meeting you all in
Amsterdam.

If you have any questions or problems let me know, otherwise
I'll see you next Thursday.

Cheers

Dave

------- End of Forwarded Message