RE: SWAD-E revised postcard (fwd)

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:50:09 +0100 (BST)
To: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
cc: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, public-esw <public-esw@w3.org>

dropped off the map? It may be that an error has crept in and the point
isn't exactly correct.

[checks]

You're still there Danny:
http://sw1.ilrt.org/discovery/2003/04/svggeo/aboutairport.jsp?url=http://www.daml.org/cgi-bin/airport?PSA

is that point not correcty positioned? (it's the upper one in Italy).
Might still be able to change it.

Re the website, yes, we'll have to put a link from the website to the
writeup about this stuff.

Libby