Re: SWAD-Europe first version of postcard from the designer

A small nit, ignore if you wish... on-screen, the colours for Portugal, R.
Ireland and Poland are very close to the colour used for the adjacent sea.

Oh, and the green bit between Greece, Bulgaria and Turkey is more of
Turkey, so I guess it should really be green?

#g
--

At 18:48 07/05/2003 +0100, Libby Miller wrote:

>Kelvin's been brilliant and has got a first version already:
>
>http://sw1.ilrt.org/discovery/2003/04/svggeo/imgs/SWADpostcardv1.pdf
>
>Any comments? I'll tell him to go ahead tomorrow if people are happy.
>
>cheers
>
>Libby

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>