danbri update

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:54:45 -0500
To: public-esw@w3.org

What I've been up to recently:

 * a few weeks back met with Stephen again w.r.t. XML WP5 schema work
 * checked in Stephen's contributions to the website, began work on
   wrapping it up as a report,  see
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/xml_schema_tools_techniques_report/
   Stephen's contrib is currently linked from the 'other docs' section.
 * Discussed WP4 w/ Nikki, published her draft designs at
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/sw_soap_design_report/
 * then I got really sick and lost most of the week before last
 * got well in time to fly to Boston for W3C Tech Plenary last week,
   thanks to libby for great writeup to which I don't have much to add
   except that RDF query seems to be gaining momentum, and that I had
   some interesting discussions w/ various folk about future of
   RDF Interest Group.
 * set up shell of RDF Query (and Rules) Test Case Repository,
   http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdfqr-tests/
 * Digging myself out from todo lists that piled up in past fortnight